Sunday, February 6, 2011

"Paint my February sky"



The blistering winter has,
Blown and passed.
After all a bleeding heart,
Has to shiveringly last.
In evergreen memories that,
Accumulates from the shredded flowers;
In exfoliages and dried leaves.
As a nostalgic old fragrance,
That continues to haunt me.
Freezing my bones to drink,
A lukely warm cup of tear that bleeds;
Bolied under my grievances.

Hey! Now i fly and flew with,
My mind to outback.
Pouring my heart out,
To paint the february sky.
Revealing the latent colors,
Mixed under every shade of mine.
As i brushingly oscillate for the pallet,
To n fro in utter frredom;
To paint my february sky.

Like the virgin violet lullabies,
My Mother sang to me;
When Springs used to arrive.
Like the faded black fuliginously,
Gathered clouds from which;
My every new agony showers.
Like a crimson tear that oozes,
As my heart bleeds to shed.
When everytime it missingly,
Stares at her reminiscence;
At a dear loss of someone,
Ooh! someone so special.
As suddenly just from nowhere,
The golden flares flooded;
That burnt my ocean of love.
Dryily evaporating it away from me,
So far away...
Even from my distant dreams.

Ooh! But now i fly,
And flew with my heart to outback.
For a quick recovery from,
My own accidental suicide;
To paint the february sky.
Revealing the latent colors,
Mixed under every shade of mine.
As i brushingly oscillate for the pallet,
To n fro in utter frredom;
To paint my february sky.

And nowadays...,
I wander in the wild greens;
Inquest of a purple haze.
As prophesized by the,
Long white beard sages.
Walking on an endless grey pitched road,
To meet the saffron horizon.
And bury there all,
Auburn desires of mine.
Ooh! Just to re-live again,
So carelessly naked and bare;
To live a color-less life that still remains.
Amen!!! Amen!!! Amen!!

Share This!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates